Potomac Station is a Low-Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) community subject to income and occupancy restrictions. For more information regarding eligibility requirements, please visit The U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) website or contact the leasing office at 703.669.8098.
This property will not discriminate against any individual or household due to race, color, creed, national or ethnic origin or ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, handicap, military status, source of income, marital status or presence of children in a household. No conditions will be applied or information considered that pertain to attributes or behavior that would classify someone into a certain group or category. All information considered on an applicant shall be related solely to the attributes and behavior or the individual members of the household.
To apply for housing, applicants must contact the leasing office to prequalify. The leasing office will verify income status and eligibility.
- Household income must not exceed Washington-Arlington-Alexandria, DC-VA-MD HUD Metro FMR area median income as published annually by HUD:
- 1 Person - $51,000
- 2 People - $58,260
- 3 People - $65,520
- 4 People - $72,780
- 5 People - $78,660
- 6 People - $84,480
- 7 People - $90,300
- Income is calculated based on the household's annual gross income, which includes income from assets. All assets and income must be verified in writing including, but not limited to the following:
- Employment, Unemployment
- Government Assistance, TANF, etc.
- Social Security, Pension, Veteran's Benefits
- Savings and checking
- Property, home, stocks, bonds, annuities, IRA, etc.
- All income will be confirmed in writing from appropriate income verification forms.
- Landlord references, credit history, and criminal background will be reviewed and taken into consideration.
- Failure to completely and accurately fill out the application is cause for immediate disqualification. Management will notify the applicant in writing if rejected.
- Processing fee may apply